Waiver And Release Of All Claims
By virtue of purchasing tickets for and/or participating in the food tasting tours offered by “Columbus Eats Food Tours” (the “Company”), and in consideration of being allowed to purchase tickets, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, purchaser/tour guest (the “Guest”) understands, acknowledges represents, warrants and agrees as follows, with the knowledge that the Company will rely on same:
- Guest desires to participate in the food tasting and cultural walking tours offered by the Company (“Tours”).
- Guest is in good health and suffers from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make Guest especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activity contemplated by this Waiver and Release of Claims.
- Guest fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the Tours including, but not limited to, exposure to weather conditions, food sickness, adverse reactions to foods and food stuffs, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other Guests, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death.
- Guest agrees to enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording/streaming may occur while on Tours, consenting to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording/streaming and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by the Company and its affiliates and representatives. Guest also releases the Company, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By participation in Tours, Guest waives all rights they may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any photography, video/streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials. Guest also waives any right to inspect or approve any photo, video/stream, or audio recording taken by the Company or the person or entity designated to do so by the Company. Additionally, while still photographs are allowed to be taken by Guest during Tours, Guest may NOT personally or commercially by any means record or stream any form of video, audio, or any related means of tour content or dialogue, nor may such product be broadcast, published, distributed, or sold in any way on any outlet. Any infringement of the Tours content and/or respective distribution of such content on any platform will be handled solely by attorney(s) of the Company.
- GUEST’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS IS AT GUEST’S OWN SOLE RISK. GUEST, ON BEHALF OF HIS/HERSELF AND/OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ACTING THROUGH OR ON BEHALF OF GUEST, HEREBY FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES THE COMPANY, AND ANY AFFILIATED ENTITIES, PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, PRESENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, INSURERS, SHAREHOLDERS AND DIRECTORS OF THE FOREGOING (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SHANNON ZIMMERMANN, EZTIX EVENT TICKETING, INC.) (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, GUEST’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, AND LIABILITIES FOR DEATH, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO GUEST, TO ANY ONE ELSE, OR TO ANY PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT SUCH INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL CONDUCT OF THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. GUEST, ON BEHALF OF HIS/HERSELF AND/OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY ACTING THROUGH OR ON BEHALF OF GUEST, FURTHER AGREES TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND TO HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES) AND LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, GUEST’S PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURS.
- This Waiver and Release of Claims constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between Guest and the Released Parties, and cancels, terminates and supersedes any prior agreement or understanding relating to the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, promises, agreements, warranties, covenants, or undertakings other than those contained in this Waiver and Release of Claims.
- None of the provisions of this Waiver and Release of Claims can be waived or modified except expressly in writing signed by Guest and the party against whom the waiver or modification is sought to be enforced. Failure of any of the Released Parties to enforce any of their rights hereunder at any time shall not act as a waiver to enforce their rights under this Waiver and Release for same or similar acts at any subsequent time.